Despite the fact that I’m always quite sure what I like when it comes to fashion, I’m never totally sure what other people will like. So when I shared some new, colorful beaded necklaces on Instagram and almost immediately had dozens of people asking me to link them, I was pleasantly surprised. Mostly, I’m just glad that I’m not the only one who can’t resist buying fun, playful jewelry as we approach summer. And let’s be honest, this isn’t just any summer. This is the summer where we’re all booking the trips, wearing the crazy outfits, experimenting with the accessories we want. We have lost time to make up for after all.
Since the original Etsy shop I purchased my necklaces from sold out of some styles, I thought I’d round up some similar options in case you’re also looking for an excuse to shop. Personally, I’m doing a “no buy month” at the moment (only spending money on groceries… God help me), so I will be living vicariously and/or bookmarking styles to purchase next month.
- Pearl Necklace With Multicolor Beads, Etsy, $35.70
- Daisy Flower Colorful Choker, Etsy, $4.80
- Pearl and Bead Gold Chain, Etsy, $30
- Colorful Beaded Necklace, Etsy, $24+ (This is the one I have been wearing on Instagram!)
- Beaded Necklace Set, Etsy, $40
- Fruit Beaded Necklace, Etsy, $10+
- Alejandra Daisy Necklace, Etsy, $14
- Colorful Pearl Choker, Etsy, $30
Personally counting down the days until I can buy #6 and #8…
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.